Saturday, December 13, 2014

Hope

Hoping that we're gonna see each other soon. I hate to feel this way, I miss you so much.
How I wish I'm with you now. I wanna hug and kiss you my love.

I know some of you are hoping that everything's gonna be fine. In life we will have many challenges, tasks and obstacles given by God. I'm hoping that I can or we can pass all of these.

I miss you so much hubby. I'm hoping that's everything's gonna be fine. I love you so much.
Please don't lose hope God is with us.
Stay strong and have faith in God.

Your my happiness.
You light up my world like no body else.
Your smile makes my day brighter.

It's really hard cause we're far from each other.
I'm sorry cause I'm not perfect.
I love you hubby.
 Your the love of my life. 💋




No comments:

Post a Comment